The new MomMD forum is here!

Login IDs, display names and passwords have not changed. Log in with the same credentials as always.

After logging in to the forum, please take a few minutes to update your profile. Select the Profile tab and then the small Edit button in the upper right and click through the four sub-tabs to view or change profile settings, and to set your new forum avatar.

Questions or comments? Email us at forumadmin@mommd.com or post your issue in the "General Discussion: New Forum Rollout - Discussion and Questions" forum topic.

Happy chatting, from the MomMD team!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Family & Parenting

TOPIC: 2010 Pregnancy updates

2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72645

Everyone who's expecting in 2010, chime in here and keep us posted on how you're doing and how you're coping! (And no, I'm really not having any more. As my son says, we're out of beds.)
ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72647

• asunshine
  • Platinum Member
Residentmom, you got me all excited for you. You sure? ;)

I'm a 3rd year med student, due with my 2nd on July 13. Oldest girl will be 25 mos then. I'm most likely going to take a year off....which means I only have 4 more months of 3rd year before I can finally relax!

Re: 2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72670

• alkatz
  • Elite Member
It's a girl! due end of June
my son will be 3 by then
so now I can stop!

3rd year now, I plan on taking a couple of weeks off and using my vacation time allotted for 4th year, and use that to make up the rotation that falls during the delivery.

Doing great healthwise, other than a respiratory bug lasting 4 weeks now.

On surgery, hours are long but fun! Ortho surgery ele after this, so some of the experiences I must miss due to radiation exposures. Overall, I'm great!
The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. - Ralph W. Sockman

Re: 2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72683

alkatz, I did a post-partum rotation as a 4th year in my pediatricians' office (she is community but associated-academic faculty). just a thought!!!

(and nope, I don't qualify for the pregancy update list)

Re: 2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72688

I'm expecting my first in March. Gender will be a surprise. Planning to work until I go into labor because of some complications, which I think is making my patients and colleagues nervous.

Re: 2010 Pregnancy updates 4 years 10 months ago #72716

I haven't posted here in a while-mostly I've just been lurking as residency has been keeping me super busy!

I am expecting my 1st in April, a girl and so excited after having 2 first trimester losses and TTC for 18 months.

Mel
Moderators: TexasRose, efex101, mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds