Search Match Data by Applicant Stats
Enter scores &
press "Search Specialties"
The following resources are available for our medical student visitors. Find information on everything from taking the USMLE, to when to have a baby. Articles include: writing your residency personal statement; information for international medical graduates; having a baby during medical school; breastfeeding and call; and, future career options. Connect with thousands of medical students in our medical student forum and chat about issues such as, choosing a specialty, handling the work load and when to have a family.
Medical Student Education
- Finding Time to Study - Tips from Other Student Moms
- Tips for New & Incoming Medical Students
- Residency Personal Statement - Tips for writing one.
- USMLE - Test strategies, 60 test sampler questions, and much more.
- Recommended USMLE books.
- Info for international medical graduates
- COMLEX - For osteopathic students, test yourself with over 60 sample COMLEX questions or find a review course near you
- Is your school a family friendly medical school?
- Match scramble - one physician's story.
USMLE prep resources
Free Practice & Demos Strategies & Tips More Info
Free Practice & Demos
Strategies & Tips
Latest Blog Posts
Recent Forum Posts
Advice: Pregnancy & Research
Yesterday at 04:01 PM
Nanny refusing flu shot
10/29/14 01:02 PM
Not that I want to start my first entry this way..
10/28/14 07:44 PM
Welcome to MomMD! - Introduce yourself!
10/28/14 05:44 AM
10/28/14 05:42 AM