The medical school admissions journey can be a long, complicated process. You may sometimes be left wondering how you'll ever get into medical school? The following MomMD resources may help you on your journey.
- Why go to medical school?
- When should you apply to medical school?
- What are medical school requirements?
- Recommended books about medical school admissions.
- Medical school application checklist
- How do admissions committees view the older, non-traditional premed?
- Should I mention that I am a mother? - Answers from MomMD members
- Looking for a family friendly medical school?
- MCAT resources - a breakdown and description of the exam with review courses.
- Thoughts about the MCAT advice from an admissions expert.
- Recommended MCAT books.
The Admissions Essay
- Advice for Older Applicants
- Applicants with research backgrounds
- Personal Statements for Non-Science Majors
- How to Write an Outstanding Essay
- Essay Tips
Step One - Brainstorming
Step Two - Selecting an Essay Topic
Step Three: Writing the Essay, Tips for Success
- Sample Essays
Medical school application essay - How I will make an excellent physician
Medical school application essay - Mother of two, personal story
More medical school essays...
Medical School Directories
Resources from Inquarta
- Interview with Eliza Lo Chin
- Are You a Victim of Self-Sabotage?
- Medical school interviews - what medical school admissions committees look for in an interview
- Medical school letters of recommendation - asking for letters of recommendation
- Upping Your Patient Contact Hours
- Four Pitfalls to avoid in writing your AMCAS essay
- Typical mistakes pre-meds make with their medical school secondary applications
- "Am I tood old to go back to school?" - What medical schools look for in Non-traditional medical school applicants