Comprehensive Pathology study program is geared towards the Pathology Board Exam, Pathology MOC exams, and in-service exams. Course materials are available on computers, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. The course equips attendees with over 1400 Pathology Review questions complete with detailed explanations. Our AP/CP Board Review program discusses course materials from CP-Microbiology to AP-Cardiovascular, and more. Explore our Pathology board review guide here. Subjects to be discussed include: CP-Microbiology, AP-Lab Management, AP-Pediatric, AP-Alimentary Tract, AP-Heme and Lymph Nodes, and more. CME credits are not applicable for this board review.
- Pathology Board Review Questions Include Hundreds of High-Quality Images
- Covers Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Ability to develop customized practice tests using numerous options including number or questions, subjects, and AP and/or CP questions
- Advanced statistics so you can know where your strengths and weaknesses are, paired with suggested questions for each Pathology category based on your previous question answers
- Statistics with each question so you can know how other users answered each question
- Detailed, modern explanations with every answer, with references and links to applicable sources