× Debates, Issues & Talk

Working Pregnant...

More
14 years 7 months ago #67211 by Nanon
Well, I did end up getting some drugs - zofran (which costs about a fofillian dollars a pill). I started projectile vomiting this afternoon, couldn't stop, and finally called the doc. I now have piticia (sp?) all over my face and neck - it'll be a blast trying to cover that with makeup tomorrow for work.

The zofran stopped the vomiting, but I still feel just awful. I hope this ends soon... but I thank everyone for their support. You guys rock.

Happy 4th!

Nanon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #67212 by Dr.Heather
petechiae ;)

Glad you feel a little better! Hope there aren't twins in there :D

Heather<br />2 little boys, a great hubby, and I<br />finally realized I can't do it all (at the same time, anyway)

More
14 years 7 months ago #67213 by DrWuStar*
congratulations nanon!!!! i hope you feel better soon. :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #67214 by Carole
Congrats! Hopefully after the first trimester, the nausea will go away.

I worked full time thru 2 pregnancies--actually worked a shift 12 hours before my son was born! I really was lucky, I guess, and didn't really have any big issues. Now, I have issues with working while a mom, LOL!

More
14 years 7 months ago #67215 by ellie
Congratulations Nanon!!!
But now I am even more terrified of getting pregnant!! I am trying to quell the desire until next year when residency is finished, but it is such a tough thing to do!!! I keep thinking, aw, I can do it! THen I hear stories about the sichness and think, hell, when I am just carrying around the latest gastro-virus that is runnign rampid, I can barely concentrate! ANd that usually goes away within a week or so! Hats off to you sweetie!!
Peace,
Ellie

Moderators: TexasRoseMTaylorefex101
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!