× Debates, Issues & Talk

Scott Peterson?

More
15 years 3 months ago #62464 by EKM
What is your opinion on Scott Peterson? What do you guys think?
I think he is guilty as HE-double hockey stick. He is a disgusting waste of flesh who deserves to rot. Thats just me... :yes: I think anyone capable of doing what he did is a monster and horrible.
I think he definately did it, because he didn't even show any remorse for what he did and didn't even seem to care about his wife. I mean REALLY who the heck goes fishing by themself on christmas eve? And who goes GOLFING when they find their wifes body and baby son?
Clearly guilty in my opinion. whats your guys take on this one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #62465 by M-A
Well, it is innocent until proven guilty but...

Yes I do think he's guilty as well. I've been following this case from day one and it's pretty obvious. From what I've read though, it sounds like he might go free due to lack of physical evidence!

Have you also heard about the Lori Hacking case?

More
15 years 3 months ago #62466 by EKM
I have also been following this case from day one. If he goes free he will never be the same again anyway. He will be so stigmatized by this that any community he moves to will "shun" him.
No woman would ever want to be with him. If he was my kid, I would disown him and have nothing to do with him EVER again.
I hope he gets shot. Aren't I nice today??? :p

More
15 years 3 months ago #62467 by EKM
AND if I was Scott Peterson's doctor after he was shot, I would refuse to treat him and hope that he dies....
Can doctors refuse to treat patients?? Just wondering.
I also am just sick about the Lori Hacking disappearance. What a freak. Who the heck could kill anyone(other than scott) LET ALONE a pregnant woman!!!
That is just so wrong and disgusting. I hope he gets shot too.
:yes:

More
15 years 3 months ago #62468 by kthoms0319
:rotfl: You can refuse to treat whomever you please, but you can also get your pants sued off for it. And you'd probably spend more time in jail than he will!
It's hard for me to understand how someone could do something so terrible ... and then spend so much energy trying to get away with it. It must be so exhausting to live such a lie.

More
15 years 3 months ago #62469 by PremedRN
I thought OJ was guilty, and he got off the hook!! I also thought that if the jurors had been somewhat knowlegeable in Genetics, specifically RFLP markers, the case may have ended up different. Just some food for thought...

Moderators: TexasRoseMTaylorefex101
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!