× Debates, Issues & Talk

Scott Peterson?

More
15 years 1 month ago #62482 by Gene Queen
I agree that from what is in the media, Scott Peterson is GUILTY. However, that is exactly what the media WANTS us to believe, to sell papers.

We should all remember that we are only hearing a small part of the story, and that story is very likely to be distorted by those who are reporting it. I say this from personal experience. My dad was involved in a scandal at work, and without going into the gory details, the local newspapers really vilified him. They chose photos to publish of him that were the meanest, scruffiest looking ones they could dredge up. They made him sound like a monster... but I can assure you that he is not like that at all. It really hurt our family to have such a biased view out there in the public for all to see. In fact my parents stopped buying newspapers altogether after that. My dad fell into a deep depression. Thankfully everything is ok now, but I have always thought twice about believing everything I read in the media ever since - there are always 2 sides to every story.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #62483 by kthoms0319
So, Erin? Are you pleased?

"Jurors found the former fertilizer salesman guilty of first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Laci Peterson, and guilty of second-degree murder in the death of the fetus she carried."

:scratchchin:

More
14 years 11 months ago #62484 by kthoms0319
"Jurors found the former fertilizer salesman guilty of first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Laci Peterson, and guilty of second-degree murder in the death of the fetus she carried."

So, Erin, are you pleased?

:scratchchin:

Moderators: TexasRoseMTaylorefex101
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!