× Family & Parenting

2010 Pregnancy updates

More
9 years 4 months ago #76359 by mohm
Yay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #76360 by southernmd
I like the handsfree bra idea! Glad things seem to be progressing well with your baby girl. Also very glad for you that you have such a great class during all of this. I just can't imagine the support they are sending you. Best wishes for continued progress and a swift departure from the NICU to home.

More
9 years 4 months ago #76378 by nbp
Yay for Peanut! I'll be rooting for her!

More
9 years 4 months ago #76381 by ohiomommd

nbp wrote: Yay for Peanut! I'll be rooting for her!

Shouldn't she be learning to root for herself? (ha! is that funny? or am I tired??)

More
9 years 4 months ago #76408 by Docmomof4
Yaaay! Congrats! Glad you got to take her home!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #76426 by SW to MD
So we are home, and things have been good for the most part. Peanut is definitely dealing with a lot more gas than our other kids, but she is getting better each day. Her weight was down in clinic compared to her last weight at the hospital, but that weight was done shortly after she was extubated, and she had been getting a continuous infusion of EBM for a week at that point. I am sure she lost a little while she was learning to feed. She sees her primary care doc on Wed, so we will hopefully be able to show a weight gain at that point!

Thanks for all of the support- she still has a 1-2 day stay around Thanksgiving for removal of the distractors, and then the cleft palate repair next summer. But the worst of it is truly behind us at this point!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - MLKJ

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!