× Family & Parenting

2010 Pregnancy updates

More
9 years 4 months ago #76427 by sahmd
Oh, I'm so glad she's home!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #76433 by nbp

ohiomommd wrote:

nbp wrote: Yay for Peanut! I'll be rooting for her!

Shouldn't she be learning to root for herself? (ha! is that funny? or am I tired??)

LOL, very funny, I think you must be tired :P. But seriously, you did make me chuckle :)

Yay for Peanut! So happy for you SW - how are the other three handling things now? Hope they're big helpers!

More
9 years 4 months ago #76446 by SW to MD

ohiomommd wrote:

nbp wrote: Yay for Peanut! I'll be rooting for her!

Shouldn't she be learning to root for herself? (ha! is that funny? or am I tired??)

Ha! I missed that in my initial read through! I laughed :) Especially since she is rooting now, not so much prior to surgery :)

The other kids are doing great- they have even started to learn that we don't touch baby when she is sleeping. Although my poor son came in my room at 4:30 and asked why his baby sister cries so much :( But he was good natured about it and talked to her and held her before school this morning.

We've encountered another level of fun today, that frankly had me quite angry. We got the standard Public Health letter in our kids mailboxes at daycare/after school programs stating there was a child at the programs who had whooping cough, and our children were exposed. Great. I am totally supportive of parents choosing not to vaccinate their child, but it irritates me when it endangers my children. (Contradictive, I know, but I can't seem to resolve those two important points in my head.)

So I now have three older children on antibiotics and am being hypersensitive about any coughing noises from anyone. Top it off with an exam tomorrow. Good times are here again!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - MLKJ

More
9 years 3 months ago #76850 by southernmd
37 and 2 today...50 percent effaced, 0 dilated...baby has dropped some, but not all the way. I totally forgot to ask what he would put my station at.

Anyway, I'm happy about the 50 percent effaced! And I'm Group B negative, which I am happy about. I didn't want to deal with antibiotics when I got to the hospital!

Just an update from me! :)

I am HOPING to go at least a little early. Maybe 38.5 or 39 would be good. Here's hoping!

More
9 years 3 months ago #76886 by southernmd
Just a fun update...Baby dropped after my dr. appointment again the day before yesterday. Dropped in a HUGE way. I mean, my whole profile has changed.

Three different people (two admin and one doc giving her mom opinion though) at school today didn't think I would make it to my due date.

I know, I know - can't predict these things, but it made me kind of happy! I want him here NOW!

Ok, well I'm at 37 and 4 now, so really I don't want him here now, but I do want him here next Wednesday or Thursday. But still! SOON!

I'm getting really excited, and now, walking has gotten really uncomfortable.

Will update the blog when I finally have my little boy!

More
9 years 3 months ago #76887 by kpzr/9145
Hang in there, Southern, we are rooting for you! It will be SOON!

kpzr

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!