× Family & Parenting

Single moms with multiples... SUCCESS STORIES?

More
4 years 3 months ago #95955 by Mrs. Pre Med
Hey guys!

I'm a Pre-Med student with four daughters. My support system is rather tiny and it's starting to weigh down on me a bit. How does a typical day look for you guys? What are some good "tricks" for managing time?

Thanks,
MRS. PRE-MED ;)

"Living out our dreams is the only way we'll ever truly Rest In Peace."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #96096 by OHM77
Well Mrs. Pre-Med there's not many of us out there, thus you will likely not have many replies. I am a single mom of three, 13,11, 10 now in my second year of residency. I made it through medical school occasional school. However, now that I am in residency I see I would not be able to do what I do with out my mom. You will need a reliable individual for this. Finances are different for single parents. Trying to afford daycare/nanny and rent are very difficult. I did it and am certain there have been others. But be aware compromises must be made and balance may feel like settling.

Realizing the dream I deferred.

More
3 years 11 months ago #96132 by op007
no older children, have baby.

it is really really hard. it kind of depends how much of a hard ass you are and type A you are.
medicine i am starting to think it's not it's all cracked up to be. my friends are all sorta bitter and cynical at this point and we are all lamer people after 4 years.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!