× Family & Parenting

TTC and driving myself crazy!

More
11 years 4 months ago #43769 by nbp
My husband and I just started trying this month, and I'm already driving myself nuts! I guess I'm just very impatient and excited, so I find myself wondering all the time if I'm pregnant, and I can't believe I have to wait 3 weeks or so before I'll even know. And then I most likely won't be pregnant, and will have to keep going through this month after month until I am... I am 25 and my husband is 32, no fertility problems that we know of, but I think the stats are still something like a 25% of success each month.

For those of you who have been through this, how did you keep yourself sane?

Anyone else TTC right now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #43770 by MelloYellow
I'll be TTC in about 3 weeks after my next period. I had an early loss in June and am nervous but ready to start trying again!

It'll be good to have a buddy :)

Mel :wave:

More
11 years 4 months ago #43771 by DocL
We will be trying in two months and I am already nervous/excited! I can't wait to start trying but I know i will be impatient too! :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #43772 by nbp
Hi Mel,

Glad to hear I have a buddy! I'm sorry about your loss - that is one of the many possibilities that perpetually frightens me. My mother lost her first pregnancy, and I don't know if that means my chances are any higher but it still makes me worry...

Good luck! Keep me updated :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #43773 by swissmiss
I was TTC until Monday when I had a surprise positive HPT! I haven't had a period since May, shortly after having my Mirena removed so I was shocked to find out I am pregnant!

I was making myself crazy, especially not having normal cycles. Now I'm making myself crazy with every little twinge. I'm probably all of about 4 weeks now so I need to wait for the first appointment but waiting 3-4 weeks for confirmation that there's a little heartbeat in there is definitely making me nuts!

Best of luck to all of you! :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #43774 by mamabear
congrats, swissmiss! You and I may be on the same sked! #2 just showed us his/her heartbeat today!

npb -I envy you starting so young! Enjoy the babymaking as sooooo much will change sooooo quickly once you get pregnant! Take the nervous waiting time and plan your last coupledom vacation together! I recommend a second trimester trip in case you're nauseous for the first or too uncomfortable in the last!

And have fun!!!

"To see a world in a grain of sand,<br />And a heaven in a wild flower,<br />Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,<br />And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!