× Family & Parenting

Is it possible...

More
15 years 4 months ago #44879 by CaLiGirL:)

Originally posted by mommd2b:
I honestly wouldn't worry about it...my daughter started having 'crushes' in Kindergarten too. It seems like many of her friends were as well. Enjoy it...in a few years we'll really be freaking out!!! :p

As to the married at 18 thing...it probably is more your issue than hers :D I hate it when my issues get in the way too!!! (of which there are many). I think for right now I'd not make too much of it. When she's older you can address that issue in more detail.

Aren't little girls fun!

kris

I certainly do have to address the "married at 18" issue when she gets older... :goodvibes:

As of now, I'm trying my best to enjoy her innocence. She's alot of fun, and overall, she's a good girl. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #44880 by mommd2b
Ugh...I dread dealing with those issues. My children found a picture of me from my early days of college where I...gasp, choke....was smoking :yikes: . This is not something that I'm terribly proud of, but I did smoke for about 2 years and haven't in over 10 years....but that has caused quite a sensation around here, so I do feel your pain. You still have some time before you need to deal with the marriage issue though...I think a consistent message will help. She probably brought it up at this age simply because it is a fact to her...you did get married young, and to her that is normal. She doesn't have the 'issues' attached to it.

With the smoking thing I was just upfront about it: Yes, I smoked...yes it was a mistake...it was not healthy and I regret it because......I am addressing it honestly and am hoping that they won't want to repeat my mistakes.

kris

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!