× Family & Parenting

BabyGirl is 3 weeks today!

More
11 years 3 months ago #45039 by asunshine
Good luck, merri! Can't wait to hear about your little one any day now. Now go stock up on sleep!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #45040 by babylove
good luck merri! can't wait to hear how motherhood is going! did you already find out the sex?

so, she'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and i haven't even started the baby book, i'm terrible at those things. glad to know i'm not the only one!

asunshine- has it gotten any easier? maybe a little bit less of a leaky mess? :) i think its good planning to take off with the 2nd, i too often wondered how that works...surely it would be pretty impossible to take a year off with every kiddo!

warning--i'm going to get a little sappy here---everyday that goes by BabyGirl gets even cuter and i fall more in love! i never knew that was possible!! (my former self is now rolling her eyes and my new mom self)

i can't wait til we're in soccer mode--i played in college and plan to coach the little kiddos.

More
11 years 3 months ago #45041 by asunshine
yes and no. the last few days i've done minimal school work to play with her. good thing it's a 3 day weekend to catch up. i don't cry when i drop her off, i cry when i pick her up and realize (as if i didn't know already) how much i missed her.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!