× Family & Parenting

Why is it

More
12 years 9 months ago #45242 by Conflicted
Awww. You guys made my night. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #45243 by Doc201X

Originally posted by residentmom:
So, while I disagree with Path that one child is the limit if you want to be successful,

Look lady, I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!I NEVER SAID ONE CHILD WAS YHE LIMIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!
Do you get it now???

I never said one child was MY limit either.

WHAT I SAID WAS THAT FOR NOW, ONE IS ENOUGH FOR ME!!!!!!!

Some of YOU are about the most non reading - - - - - - - I've ever seen!

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
12 years 9 months ago #45244 by Doc201X

Originally posted by Conflicted:
Pregnancy reduces the risk of breast cancer. Unclear that fertility drugs increase the risk of breast cancer. You are going to have to give me a reference (a good one) that modern (post 1980s) OCPs increase the risk of breast cancer.

I'm NOT going to give you sh*T. Use pub med for your dam self. I'll tell you something. I've beeen doing cancer research for YEARS and I don't have time to come in these websites PROVING a dam thing to you or anyone on the web. You do NOT have a PhD give or take away from me and that's the end of that. I wouldn't care if you or anywone else didn't believe a dam thing I said. (removed the dead a$$ comment)
So you and your little "sorrority groupish", junior high like , rah rah witches can take that crap somewhere else, c'ause I ain't impressed! :rolleyes: :p ;)

PS- You're probably the type that drives a 15 passenger van and who doesn't think it's affecting global warming, if you even think THAT exists. :rolleyes:

www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
12 years 9 months ago #45245 by residentmom

I'm NOT going to give you sh*T. Use pub med for your dam self. I'll tell you something. I've beeen doing cancer research for YEARS and I don't have time to come in these websites PROVING a dam thing to you or anyone on the web. You do NOT have a PhD give or take away from me and that's the end of that. I wouldn't care if you or anywone else didn't believe a dam thing I said. Take your chances and sooner or later YOUR dead a$$ will be all the proof that's needed.

So you and your little "sorrority groupish", junior high like , rah rah witches can take that crap somewhere else, c'ause I ain't impressed!

Path, this is inappropriate. Please try to refrain from using pseudo-profanities and name-calling. You make some great points and an interesting debate, but you don't seem to realize that posts like the one above are the reason people will not take you seriously. Your arguments would be better received if they did not come with so much hate attached.

ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.

More
12 years 9 months ago #45246 by Doc201X

Originally posted by residentmom:
Path, this is inappropriate. Please try to refrain from using pseudo-profanities and name-calling. You make some great points and an interesting debate, but you don't seem to realize that posts like the one above are the reason people will not take you seriously. Your arguments would be better received if they did not come with so much hate attached.

You have a lot of nerve even addressing me given that low blow comment you made in the other thread about Kris having cancer while pregnant. Based on what you said which is by far the MOST crass, low, hideously insensitive post I've EVER read on the web, including SDN, it's OK to say crass stuff around here. You seem to do it all the time and get a pat on your a$$ :rolleyes:

www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
12 years 9 months ago #45247 by mommd2b
removed by admin

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!