× Family & Parenting

Kids say the cutest/funniest things

More
11 years 7 months ago #46671 by Baby Einstein
My 2 and a half year old today, in the car on the way home from daycare, talking about his friends:
- "Who's your favorite girl in the class?"
- "Ummmm... Ms. B!" (the teacher)
- "Really? And who's your favorite boy?"
- (thinks for a while, then flashes a big smile and proclaims, while raising his arms in victory) "ME!!!"

OMG I love him so much. What did your kids say today?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #46672 by residentmom
Last week my 5 yo son was preparing for a field trip to the movies.
Him: "Mom, I need money for snacks!"
Me: "Well dear, don't you get an allowance?"
Him (appalled): "I don't want to use MY money!"

I almost fell in the floor. My 4 yo daughter is quite precocious and constantly saying hilarious things that we really shouldn't laugh at... but I have no examples off the top of my head. :)

ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.

More
11 years 7 months ago #46673 by E
Last week I met my husband and daughter (2 yo) for lunch at a local restaurant. They were seated when I arrived, and as I walked in the door, my daughter yelled out, "Dad! Your wife's here!".

More
11 years 7 months ago #46674 by Baby Einstein
2 weeks ago (in the middle of a "Little Engine That Could" obsession phase), same 2.5 yo boy had a stomach bug and was vomiting a lot. Begs for something to drink. For the hundredth time.

Me: "no sweetie, I can't give you anything to drink or you'll vomit again and that doesn't feel good."
Him: "please Mommy, please Mommy, PLEASE."
Me: "I cannot, sweetie, I cannot."
Him: "yes Mommy. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."
Me (laughing): "okay then, just one ounce."
Him (after drinking it): "I thought I could, I thought I could, I thought I..." and pukes it right back up, mid-sentence.

It's a lot funnier now that he's no longer sick, of course.

More
11 years 7 months ago #46675 by Baby Einstein
Oh oh, I have another one. I am breastfeeding his little sister and he's very curious about the whole process. Yesterday, at the grocery store, we pass a rather curvacious lady with a low-cut blouse. What does he say (very loudly, of course)? "Mommy, this lady has A LOT of milk!"

More
11 years 7 months ago #46676 by residentmom
When I was breastfeeding the youngest, oldest son was 3. One day we were sitting at the table while the older 2 had breakfast and baby was feeding. He said "Mommy, what is she doing?" I said "She's having her breakfast". He said "But breakfast should come out the back!"

ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!