× Family & Parenting

Kids say the cutest/funniest things

More
9 years 9 months ago #73076 by SW to MD
Last night at dinner, my husband was guiding our children to the dinner table. Our youngest (will be 3 on Saturday!) was of course bringing up the rear, and had her father right behind her. All of a sudden, she turned around and said (very assertively),

"Hey you, stop pushing me little guy!"

The look on my husband's face was priceless. He has met his match.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - MLKJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #73090 by residentmom
We were trying to figure out curling on the olympics, and hubby was telling the kids what all the positions are. Then he turned it and my 5 yo said "Dad, turn it back, I want to watch the mopping!" (... or sweeping, perhaps...)

ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.

More
9 years 5 months ago #74686 by ohiomommd
Oh my gosh. This thread is still hilarious. Especially those first posters! I can't stop laughing at little boys :-)

More
9 years 5 months ago #74773 by babylove
My 20 month old daughter wanted to go for a walk with my husband and dog. So she puts on her boots, grabs the leash and yells to my husband, "Babe, vamos!"

More
9 years 5 months ago #74780 by snowflake
Not my story (obviously, since I don't have any kids) but a friend's from when she was little. She was at a nice restaurant with her parents, and a rather large woman came in to sit down at a table across from them, wearing a brown fur coat. My friend stood up from her chair, pointed, and shouted in a voice loud enough so that everyone in the restaurant could hear, "Look mom, it's a BEAR!" haha..cracks me up..poor lady, though.

More
9 years 5 months ago #74827 by Leina
My son (9 months) and daughter (3 years) were in the bathtub when my son pooped in the tub. My daughter stood up immediately and went as far away from the poop as possible screaming, "The poop is going to get me, don't let the poop get me!"

She wanted to get out but would have to move closer to the poop to do so on her own, it reminded me of the movie caddyshack complete with the theme to psycho in the background.

The hubs and I were laughing so hard, it was difficult to pick her up to move her to the other shower and wash her off.

The trauma of having little siblings I guess.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!