× Family & Parenting

Kids say the cutest/funniest things

More
9 years 4 months ago #74938 by rydys
My 2.5 year old son started playgroup for the first time on Monday (he had been with a babysitter). I tried to prepare him last week by talking about what would happen when he is there.

On Sunday, I prompted him by saying "what are you going to do in playgroup?" His very matter of fact response: "I cry"

Monday afternoon, I asked how playgroup went. He said "Mommy take me playgroup. I cry. Daddy take me home" and refused to discuss anything else!

(according to his teacher, he cried for no more than 5 minutes, and was the life of the party for the rest of the day!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #75689 by Leina
My daughter had to go to the bathroom the other day and has now been prone to shutting the door when going (wants to be like mom and dad).

I needed to get into the bathroom only to find she locked the door. After telling her to she needed to open the door, she shouted back through the door..."Mooooommmm, I need my privacy!" FYI: My daughter is 3.

On top of that the water was shut off for maintenance that morning and she was trying to turn on the faucet after trying to flush the toilet. I am yelling through the door to turn everything off because the water was shut off, and she shouts through the door, "The sink is broked and well you need to turn on the water so I can wash my hands!"

We must have looked so funny screaming at each other through a door.

More
9 years 2 months ago #76115 by rydys
My 2 1/2 year old son was in playgroup yesterday. The teacher had arranged for someone to bring a live chicken to the playgroup as a hands on learning experience. My son stood near the chicken quietly and looked at it, but would not touch it.

After the man and chicken had gone, my son went over to the teacher and said "teacher, I was scared!"

More
9 years 1 month ago #76190 by Baby Einstein
When told to stop something, puts hands on her hips and replies "No YOU stop it, Mister". 2 years old!

More
9 years 1 month ago #76191 by southernmd
I love this thread...please keep telling your stories! I can't wait to add my own before long!

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #76612 by rydys
Me to son: How old are you?
son: Two half!
Me: When will you be three?
son: When I bigger!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!