× Family & Parenting

how 'bout congrats?

More
13 years 10 months ago #51556 by doc k
if this sounds pissy blame it on the hormones but...

i'm disappointed not to hear from you ladies after i posted the birth of my daughter. maybe preg updates wasn't the right place to put it. anyway, it is there if you want to know more.

i for one congratulate my fellow mommd's on their new pregnancies and new babies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #51557 by AnnaM
Congrats to you. Guess everyone's been busy with holidays. I can relate to long unmedicated labors. It seems so long ago. Just had my 3 together for a whole day and a half (all pretty grown up now).
The first 6 weeks always just seems like a blur, and one day runs into another. When they sleep through the night, suddenly you feel human again, and each day has a beginning and an end. Hang in there.

More
13 years 10 months ago #51558 by MomMD
Congrats! Sorry about that. I tend not to read pregnancy updates as I'm not pregnant, but a birth of a baby always should be celebrated! Congratulations, I'll go and read the updates now :blush:

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

More
13 years 10 months ago #51559 by drvicky
Sorry I didn't congratulate you. we all tend to get focused on our own lives. we have been struggling with infertility and we just found out we were pregnant. I was wrapped up in that. But your baby's birth is a joyous event and I wish you all the best!!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #51560 by Drey
People may not be reading over the hollidays too. This is the first itme I've bveen on in a week. but congratulations to you as well. :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #51561 by GatsbyJo
Just to let you know, I have been away from the internet for quite a while. The few times I have snuck away to check email, I just view the thread that I am more active on.

Congratulations. I hope you get some rest!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101mommd2b
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!