× General Discussion

college majors

More
12 years 11 months ago #7052 by kiekie007
I am a Kinesiology major with a minor in Spanish. I love both and if I didn't have time constraints I may have considered doing a double major.

Kie!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #7053 by rianah100
I am a graduate degree holder in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences. But I am also currently enrolled in an undergrad Physiology major.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7054 by Dental-Mom
My new school has a program that you put together your own major and name it also. It has to go through a process and they make sure you make it interesting. It's a long process and paper work, but it's a very popular program.

I have 133 credits in:
*Elementary Education
*16 credits for the spanish CLEP exam (I'm bilingual)
*Management
*Health Sciences
Holistic wellness
Pre-dental classes

This is my 4th university and I can't come up with a name yet. I need something very flashy, attractive, and strong....I'm finishing the major with the requirements and more health classes.

I want to focus on alternative/complementary medicine--but it's not a good idea for future dental schools adcoms. I also hate fluoride and mercury. I want to become a holistic dentist, but I can't let them even suspect that :mad: I have to hide it :boggled:

I love an aromatherapy class as much as a physiology one. I love the combo!

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!