× General Discussion

UNBELIEVABLE! MAN SHUTTING DOWN DREAMS OF OTHERS!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #80761 by reach4Dstars22
why arent the racist banned? i tried reporting him but it did not allow me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #80763 by Doc201X

reach4Dstars22 wrote: why arent the racist banned? i tried reporting him but it did not allow me...

Because when "people like that" are heavily involved with the site, banning yourself is a moot point.

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
7 years 9 months ago #80796 by TexasRose
To the OP, people like that are everywhere on the internet. The higher the traffic on the site, the more frequent the trolls.

Ignore the trolls. Their only goal in life is to make other people feel bad as they are certainly quite miserable themselves.

Of course you can do this. Surround yourself with people who support you and your dreams (be they family or friends or mentors) and put one foot in front of the other.

And, of course, read the blogs on MomMD, where you'll find people who are busy DOING what you want to do and telling you what it's like for them. :)

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

More
7 years 9 months ago #80802 by clee03m
One thing you will need WHEN you get into med school is a tough skin. So toughen up mama! Hell, if you can manage the challenges of single motherhood, you'll do just fine getting into and finishing med school. Good luck!

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #80804 by reach4Dstars22
wow! thank you ladies for that wonderful advice! i did not let that idiot bother me however, it did upset me to know that there are people like that want to crash peoples dreams. They just like to feed off of others and that is so sad! but i no i will make it! thank u ladies for your advice and support!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .

More
7 years 9 months ago #80806 by megboo
Just keep your eye on the prize. Haters are energy suckers and you don't need that.

"Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way."<br />- He Went to Paris by Jimmy Buffett

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!