× General Discussion

Postpartum weight loss

More
6 years 10 months ago #88493 by tr_
I'm not sure what I weigh right now but I estimate maybe 5-6 lb up from pre-baby #1, which is 7-8 lb up from lowest inter-baby weight.

Aside from the scale measure, I did notice a big turning point in how I looked and how my clothes fit at the 1-year mark after both births.

It's possible that's just the natural course of things for me, but it's noteworthy that I stopped pumping at 1 year both times, which makes me suspect that my body likes to retain fat to support breastfeeding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #88664 by Definy
Well don't worry dear. It happens after delivery. Just concentrate on your workout and do regular cardio exercises like walking,running,jogging and cycling. You can also join a gym for losing weight. I am sure that you will loss weight easily.

More
6 years 5 months ago #90360 by Carles
Hi Emily,
To lose weight break meal in small frequent meals and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, avoid soft drinks and have green tea after meals. Do not eat late and engage yourself in regular physical activities.

More
6 years 5 months ago #90365 by Eileen Cox
I gained about 20lbs during my pregnancy, lost it all about six weeks after, but started to gain it back and more thereafter. I had difficulties with BF and made the worst decision to go back on BC aftrer 2 months. My daughter is now 3yrs, and I still have a noticeable stomach. I recently came off of BC, and now making more efforts towards losing all of the pregnancy weight.

Pls help with some strong advice!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!