× General Discussion

ugh

More
7 years 10 months ago #83109 by lyn2006

southernmd wrote:
Megboo - the very best would be if we showed up in the same waiting room, and asunshine or lyn - doing this on my iPhone and can't remember the rest of her mommd name - showed up to take us got a tour. :)

I would love to see momMD'ers show up at my program! I'll be watching our interview list to see if it's someone I recognize. (I guess I'll have to find out more real names though, haha.) I tried to get asunshine to interview up here, but no luck! Too bad!

I'm glad you are more sure of your choice southern - I think it's a great field and I think you would really like it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83112 by asunshine
LOL it sounds like an awesome place, though, lyn!

If any of you have questions, just let me know!

More
7 years 10 months ago #83115 by southernmd
Ohio - I just saw your reply for some reason!

Yes, honestly - NICU was. I had history there with my volunteer work, but honestly this experience with my family member has really just reaffirmed that I liked our vulnerable populations. I just like the ICU.

Medicine is helping me discover more about myself, honestly. I want to champion the causes of premature birth and breastfeeding. But i want to work in the medicine of ICU and Anesthesia (love everything else the specialty does so far also).

I could totally see myself enjoying academic critical care + anesthesia.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83123 by megboo
I knew clee was in anesthesia, but I had no idea there were a few more. Or maybe I did and can't remember! I'm definitely looking forward to interview season next year! I'll be applying all over the midwest and south for sure!

"Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way."<br />- He Went to Paris by Jimmy Buffett

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!