× General Discussion

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

More
14 years 3 months ago #8464 by RitaHayworth
I put the book on tape on hold at the library months ago. My daughter read hers through the night and finished it. However, I fell in love with all the character voices from the reader (Jim Dale I think), and am willing to wait to get the "essence" of the book through his characterizations.

My daughter, however, is finding it difficult :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: not tell me parts of the plot. In response, I plug up my ears and sing "la la la" until she gives up. Hopefully, I'll get my copy soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #8465 by residentmom
Read it this afternoon-- as usual, couldn't put it down. I read books 4 and 5 earlier in the month to catch myself back up. :) Now I am on the edge of my seat for #7!!! :banghead:

ResidentMom<br /><br />"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." --Jackie O.

More
14 years 3 months ago #8466 by sargasso
i am mad that i havent' had a chance to sit down with the book. i was in the middle of another book when it arrived though and have been trying to study. i think i am scared that i won't wnat to put it down and will not study. I normally finish a book in a day but i'll probably be finished this book by the end dof the week if i can resist temptation! :) happy reading! :goodvibes:

More
14 years 3 months ago #8467 by Setzer
Bought it but can't start it or I won't finish secondaries or sleep...

More
14 years 3 months ago #8468 by fearlessphoenix
I had a copy in hand at 12:02 AM from our Barne's and Noble and on page 8 by the time we got home and finished it at 1:42 am this morning - I admit I cried at the end the death that happens isn't who I thought it would be but the betrayal in the Order was of little suprise but I won't say anymore . . . . I CANNOT wait for book 7! the trailers for the 4th movie looked good and it's the Triwizard Tournament book - should have some neat effects and what-not . . . anybody see Willy Wonka too?

More
14 years 3 months ago #8469 by em
I can't wait to read it! I'm waiting till I go home in a few weeks to borrow my little sister's copy... I'll have to make sure she's done with it by then.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!