× General Discussion

Step 3...last minute advice?

More
6 years 5 months ago #88374 by asunshine
Well, it turns out my toddler and I caught the latest stomach bug, and I would have been in no shape to finish another day of testing anyway--thank goodness for small miracles!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #88377 by LoveBug14
Oh man! Feel better asunshine!

By the way, I talked to the testing center today, the gentleman I spoke to had NO clue what I was asking about. He didn't know what a "breast pump" was and he had never heard of "pumping breast milk" . He just keep telling me I couldn't bring my baby to the center (which I never even brought up!). And several times he asked if my husband would be there. Um, why would my husband come with me?

He did say I would have access to the things in my locker if my test had planned break time. But that there was no place besides the bathroom and hallway for me to go. Bathroom is fine by me I guess. He said there is more than one stall. Here's to eating lunch in the bathroom :)

More
6 years 5 months ago #88378 by clee03m
Lovebug, totally agree that breastfeeding varies. I try to feed my 11 month old all the time and probably enjoy it if he wanted to feed every 2 hours (but not at night--I had that with my first for 15 months. No thank you). I am always offering to feed that my son has already learned to point at my boob and shake his head and pull my shirt down.

More
6 years 5 months ago #88400 by lyn2006
ha, LoveBug - that is really funny. Who has never heard of pumping?!?

You will be fine in the bathroom... I just flew out to las vegas for a conference without my baby and had to pump in an airport bathroom between flights. As I was just finishing up, I heard "last boarding call for flight xx"! I quickly put everything away and RAN! Funniest thing is, the chair of my dept is also at this conference, and happened to be on my flight, and kept asking the other resident traveling with us, "Is lyn going to miss the flight, where is she?" ha. Here's to pumping anywhere!

More
6 years 5 months ago #88466 by Twinks
God, I'm old. I took the steps with paper and pencil! Haha!

The years are short but the days are long.

More
6 years 4 months ago #88913 by Jane Fish
PeggySue is completely right, had a friend who recently took it and she said the same - she was pumping at the time too! :)

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!