× General Discussion

anti-aging/stress beauty regimens?

More
11 years 8 months ago #8921 by twinkle
hi ladies, so i am beginning to see the signs of stress/age on my face. i know it will only get worse as i continue on my path to medicine. any secrets to share? especially when it comes to dark undereye circles?

a friend of mine showed me this chinese exercise that's supposed to help with underye circles.

you pull your knees up to your chest and roll from side to side 60 times. you are supposed to do it every day for a month and it is supposed to help. i haven't had the discipline to keep it up...but i think i will give it a shot.

i've been using the md skincare line..but i don't know if it really works all that well and its pricey too.. ick..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #8922 by eeh2004
Lots of water! I know it sounds silly, but for me hydrated skin looks and feels better. I do more yoga and Pilates now, which I find relaxing and helps me to decompress. I've also started investing in better skincare products in the past year including a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 and a topical retinoid. Stress for me really started to show in my skin once I started practice and turned 30. Can't help much as far as the undereye circles are concerned. I inherited mine from my mother!

More
11 years 8 months ago #8923 by rianah100
I have a secret- exercise! Once I found it, I never needed any kind of makeup!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!