× General Discussion

New Year's Resolutions - What's Yours?

More
13 years 11 months ago #9320 by MomMD
If you bother making them, what are your resolutions? What should your resolution really be?

Mine... be neater, spend more quality time with kids and hubbie. I'm sure there are more, will think!

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #9321 by lister3
I resolve to say what I mean and mean what I say even when it's "NO"
I also am going to stick to my guns re: regular excercise, even if it's cleaning the floor :yes:

More
13 years 11 months ago #9322 by maggie52
Exercise- at all-
More hugs and kisses...
adopt a second child.

More
13 years 11 months ago #9323 by Drey
keep my mouth shut more

run more than a mile a month, which is my current average :boggled:

More
13 years 11 months ago #9324 by plum
Hello-
Since my husband and I hope to be expecting parents by the end of 2006 (we will start trying on a date not to be disclosed) we decided to spend 2006 getting ourselves as healthy as possible.

Also, I am finding my way back to the Catholic church since I want our kids to grow up have a faith community (dh not as excited about this but he knows it is important to me).

We are eating healthier (we are doing Lean Bodies, mostly because my husband wants to lose weight, I sneak in a glass of wine and some juice now and then because I don't really need to lose much), basically leaving out sugar and white flour. We'll see how it goes.

Happy new year!

More
12 years 11 months ago #9325 by MomMD
How did we all do from last year? Any next year! Mine is not to make a resolution!! :D

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!