- Become insanely organized before July 5th when the new (hopefully) 6 to 8 lb. "boss" arrives, since I know 50% of any organization we currently have will go out the window upon this new boss's arrival to our household
- sleep in as much as humanly possible before July 5th
- travel as much as possible while in school before third trimester
- keep chasing goal of not sweating the small stuff
- continue writing down all the things that I currently think that I want to teach or tell new boss
- make sure my husband knows he's still number 1!!!
well i already broke mine, but it was to study more and manage money better. ok so it needed to be to have better discipline...maybe i will have an april fool's day resolution in a few months. can be my joke to myself....