× General Discussion

Hopes and Dreams for 2005?

More
14 years 9 months ago #9486 by MomMD
What are yours? Personal, social or global?

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9487 by fearlessphoenix
I hope to do well in Chemistry and Biology this next semester - I pray that I don't experience a Crohn's relapse-I hope everything stays as fascinating as it already is for me in my studies and my case load at work (radiology practice).

Happy New Year ALL!

More
14 years 9 months ago #9488 by PremedRN
My personal goal is not be such a grumpy and complaining person. That will take a lot of effort on my part.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9489 by M-A
My goal is to continue my prerequisites for med school, and to quit smoking (so hard!).

M-A

More
14 years 9 months ago #9490 by Lathiana
M-A, I feel your pain! I also am trying to finish my pre-requisites, quit smoking and exercise more!

More
14 years 9 months ago #9491 by momel
On a personal level, my hope is that I will make the best decision about whether or not to matriculate in medical school this coming year. I am presently agonizing over whether it is the right choice given my family situation (I am 37 and have a 20 month old and a 2 month old child). I have a deferred acceptance at a wonderful school, and really want to do this for myself and my career goals, but am SO worried about the toll it will take on my children and husband.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!