× General Discussion

Hopes and Dreams for 2005?

More
15 years 1 month ago #9492 by kthoms0319
I've been watching this thread, and wanting to say something, but honestly "Get my son through chemo and be cancer free by the end of the year." sounds so Dramatic.

I guess that is my dream for this year, but I also want to love my husband and kids, treasure every moment with them, and not take them for granted.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #9493 by ellie
Continue to stay focused, believe in my capabilities...and finish this Ortho path!!

Peace!
Ellie

More
15 years 1 month ago #9494 by PremedRN
Kristen, call it dramatic if you will but that is what you are experiencing in life right now. It is not too dramatic to post. In fact, I thought about you reading the title to this post and I knew immediately what your response would be. My response to the post is so not worthy of reading compared to your hopes and dreams. Just know I send any healing vibes that I may have to Per.

--Dana

More
15 years 1 month ago #9495 by RitaHayworth
Bring my grades up for the next few semesters (last semester was terrible), lose the rest of my weight for good and keep it off, and be a more loving mom (control my temper better). Be more grateful to God for the things he has given me.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #9496 by rs4
i just joined weight watchers and plan to lose 30 pounds! i've always thought i was too high minded for petty new years goals like losing weight, but here i am ;) and it is definitely time to stop pretending about my body. continue to grow my practice and focus on long term goals :crossfingers:

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #9497 by Drey
I hope we find a job situation that allows us to quit living paycheck to paycheck. My goal is to stop volunteering for everything and spend more time on my studying or with my husband.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!