× General Discussion

baby news!

More
5 years 4 months ago #94095 by BigRedDeal
How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #94116 by SW to MD
Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats- I love that your program is being so awesome! :)

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - MLKJ

More
5 years 3 months ago #94184 by asunshine
Congrats x a million, southern!

More
5 years 3 months ago #94342 by megboo
Congrats!!! I've been away a while too, and sorry I missed the initial announcement. So thrilled!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

"Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way."<br />- He Went to Paris by Jimmy Buffett

More
5 years 2 months ago #94603 by Docmomof4
Been away awhile. Congratulations!!!

More
5 years 2 months ago #94612 by Abhiraj Kulkarni

southernmd wrote: SOOOOOOOO...I tested positive today! It totally caught me by surprised, but I realized today I completely missed my period, so I thought I better test despite a negative test with an early pregnancy strip about 10 days ago. Two tests later, the very very sore breasts and enlarging size are explained. I had literally put it out of my head that I was pregnant, so I just thought I was getting fat from too much fried chicken in my salads at work! (Seriously). I then did a lump check the other day, because my breasts were hurting thinking maybe I had cancer. My husband at this point was wondering if I am actually a doctor. I just really did not think I was pregnant. We barely tried last month, and I did not think I was.

Due in January. I actually talked to my chief on the phone today who has reassured me that my schedule will be totally fine for a birth then and told me I'd have six weeks off automatically, but could totally take more if wanted. Love my program. I'm very very happy, shocked, and kind of amazed that we are doing this again. All over again. Here we go - ride #2 of babies in training. Residency style this time.

:)

Many many congratulations to you, I hope the new baby would bring lots of happiness in your life.

!! Dr. Abhiraj !!

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!