× General Discussion

Nuva Ring or Diaphragm?

More
12 years 9 months ago #10417 by lori
Thanks ladies for the responses! :) I had to reschedule the diaphragm thing (removal would have been during my menses so I had to push it up a few weeks). My new date is in April and I am going to give the Nuva ring a shot! I'll be sure to let you know if I like it. Thanks again! Any more responses are also welcomed! :)

"Cure sometimes, Care always" <br />Dr. Robert Fogel. <br />"Go confidently in the direction of your dream. Live the life you have imagined". HD Thoreau

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #10418 by lori
Just an update regarding the Nuva Ring. Well, I had it in place for almost 3 weeks and had to take it out. :( I was so unbelievably nauseous and tired! It put me into hormonal rages too! I thought I was going to skin my poor hubby. The nausea is what made me say enough is enough. I just couldn't ride it out any longer. I guess I am just going to have to get fitted for a diaphragm. I had one in the past and didn't mind it. Just thought I'd let you ladies know. It didn't work for me :(

"Cure sometimes, Care always" <br />Dr. Robert Fogel. <br />"Go confidently in the direction of your dream. Live the life you have imagined". HD Thoreau

More
12 years 6 months ago #10419 by eeh2004
I'm so sorry! But I can relate...I started the NuvaRing 2 cycles ago and initially did very well. However, it has triggered migraines. That coupled with the fact that hubby has now decided "no more kids" has me making an appointment with my gyn for *sigh* the good old BTL.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!