× General Discussion

New Forum Rollout - Discussion and Questions

More
3 years 10 months ago #95392 by Administrator
AmmaMD,

I haven't been able to recreate the problem on my end. Is it still happening for you? Have you tried using the Recent Topics tab?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #95543 by sahmd
I discovered another difference with the new board. A few weeks ago, I got logged out of MomMD somehow and didn't notice, and after that, whenever I checked the board, nothing was flagged as new. (With the old board, everything would be flagged as new in that situation.) So I would leave the site, thinking that nothing was happening. I finally figured it out and found 3 weeks of posts that I missed.

More
3 years 9 months ago #95548 by Administrator
I have found the Recent Topics tab to be the best way for me to approach this new forum and find all new content easily, in case that is helpful for you. I will show your post to our technical admin, though, to see if there are any other issues.

More
3 years 9 months ago #95560 by AmmaMD
Recent Topics tab is very helpful, thanks for highlighting that. Now I think I'm mostly encountering the 60 minute reset. The recent topics tab helps a bit with that, though. Thanks so much for all your work on the site!

More
3 years 9 months ago #95561 by Administrator
Our pleasure, AmmaMD! We really want to keep it an up-to-date and viable community.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!