× General Discussion

What are YOU sick of?

More
15 years 3 months ago #11020 by EKM
1. Rude coworkers
2. My husband who has no brain and acts like he's 5
3. Not being able to see my kids due to working a lot and going to school
4. being broke
5.not having enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to get done :p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #11021 by Amy26

quote:

I'm sick of......

1) Being broke
2) Rude people
3) Traffic
4) Being single but dealing with all the hassles of being married - (live-in boyfriend! )

Amy, you can control #1 and #4!!!

RHL.... Now if only I can control #2, Life would be grand!!!!!! :laughing:

More
15 years 3 months ago #11022 by rhlmdmph2b

RHL.... Now if only I can control #2, Life would be grand!!!!!!

Yeah!!! ;)

More
15 years 3 months ago #11023 by DrWuStar*
i am sick of my job. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of my job. but only 3 days left. thank goodness. in particular, i am sick of my boss micromanaging me and asking me to do stupid things and saying i don't care enough about my job. and i am sick of my assistant whining that he wants to learn how to do more of what i do, but then never wanting to train on those things while i am doing them. either make the time to do it or stop whining.

and i am sick of my fiance saying he is going to clean the bathroom tomorrow. :mad:

More
15 years 3 months ago #11024 by digginit
I'm sick of paying too much for gas. :mad: I'm also tired of paying for water at all. Of COURSE everyone pays for water, and I am thankful that we have relatively clean water. I really don't know what my hang-up is about it (must be an emotional problem :boggled: ). But every month I find myself being particularly avoidant of paying that bill, and I end up in the Utilities Drive-through on the very last possible day to avoid being cut off. :rolleyes: I think I should be exempt (that's my sense of entitlement eeking through...)

More
15 years 3 months ago #11025 by PremedRN
Digginit,
I dont have a water bill. I have well water (it is softened with a water softner) cause I live a suburb that does not have city water. No water bill for me, but I guess I must make up for it in electricity!! I know what you mean about procrastinating about the bill, when I lived on my own, when I wasnt married, I was always late on my phone bill! And it wasnt because I didnt have the money to pay it.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!