× General Discussion

What are YOU sick of?

More
15 years 4 months ago #11026 by EKM

i am sick of my job. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of my job. but only 3 days left.

Me too! I work tomorrow, saturday and sunday and I am done!!!! I have short timers so bad! I am so ready to be done with this job!! UGH! :yikes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #11027 by blt
I'm so tired of my boss putting me down because I'm an "artsy-fartsy" person (which I'm not, per se, but it's her synonym for a "non-science student"). So what if my first degree is a BA and not a BS? I'm taking science classes now. We're doing something now that does fall into my field of "expertise" and she keeps telling me I'm wrong, but I know I'm right! How do I tell her to stop putting me down without sounding bad?

More
15 years 4 months ago #11028 by EKM
She sounds like one of those people who should come with a warning label that says "Logic need not apply here." She sounds like she is insecure, self-concious and maybe even feels somewhat threatened by you. I don't have a lot of problems with most people, because I am usually VERY direct. I say what I think, usually in a humerous way so it lightens the mood. Here is an example, my boss is a real professional guy, dresses very nice, very conservative. He was ranting and raving about some dumb thing today. I just simply asked who peed in his wheaties today? He finally stopped laughing and finally said, "Yeah, I guess I am in a bad mood today, sorry." Just straight up tell her next time that you are working your butt off in her science classes and ask her why she is bugging you about it? It might make her realize you don't like her crap and aren't putting up with it. Good luck!!!! :crossfingers: Hope things get better for you and the demon :rotfl:

More
15 years 4 months ago #11029 by Button
I'm soooo sick of...

it always becoming a big deal with coworkers, friends, family etc... that I am a vegetarian. They act like I am a freak or something. I never talk about it or preach but regardless someone at dinner will always bring it up and it becomes the focus of the meal because it freaks everyone out so bad for reasons I don't get. They spend the entire meal trying to convince me that it is a wrong choice and they have all kinds of unoriginal arguements to attempt to change me. Which I have heard 70,000 times before and hav'nt changed my mind for the last 15 years. I even have people joke that they plan to secretly add meat to my food -- or plan to all order hamburgers in front of me ----ha! ha! ha!... huh????? The thing is, I don't think it is wrong to eat meat---I think it taste great and everyone should order what they want, I just choose to not eat it because I like animals so much and I think vegetarian diets are a healthy choice---but I never criticize others for their choices. So I wish they would stop being so insecure and get off my back !!!!!!!!

More
15 years 4 months ago #11030 by mommd2b
my mil. I don't even have the words to begin to express how sick I am at this point...

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

More
15 years 4 months ago #11031 by doc dredloc 2b
I'm sick of:

1. Chemistry
2. My job
3. Nosey people
4. Living in Atlanta
5. Paying a million dollars for gas
6 Reality t.v. shows
7. Being broke because I'm paying for gas, water, electricity, phone, and expensive day care.

Wow! I feel better already :hyper:

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!