× General Discussion

What are YOU sick of?

More
15 years 3 months ago #11038 by EKM
I am sick and tired of:

*telemarketers-they are annoying and are idiots. I realize they may be trying to do their jobs, but god they are annoying.

*men thinking that they are so much better than us and all we are good for is to be a babysitter, cook and a maid. Plus anything we do is not nearly as important as what they do.

*people who hang up on people. They should be shot. J/kidding.

*restraunts with dirty tables and high chairs. Geesh, don't these people think its gross if a high chair is all slobbered on? EEEW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #11039 by PremedRN
I'll tell ya what I am SOOOOO fed up with...calling customer service for things like my bank, products I have bought as a consumer and the people act like I have committed a crime or something for calling or like I have asked them climb Mt. Everest. They can be soo rude!!! What in the H*ll are you doing in customer service it you dont want/cant do your job??!!! And are YOU customer service people aware that the call may be monitored for quality assurance???!!!!!!! Those type people need to set in front of a computer all day...with little interaction with the public. Jeeeeeeeeeeez.

More
15 years 3 months ago #11040 by PremedRN
Okay, Im on a roll now....speaking of customer service, almost a month ago I was in Arkansas. We went to this restaurant that was a buffet, we sat down at the table and we helped ourselves to the buffet as usual, and did not get our drinks until like a half hour later, we could hardly ever find the waitress, at that half hour only half of us had our silverware I flagged down a different waitress walking by and said, "Yes, can we please get some silverware?" You know what she said?!!!!! "Find your waitress and ask her."----Uhhhh, if I could find my waitress, I wouldnt be asking you now would I?!! I finally got the host to get us some. See, Im a nurse, and I know what good customer service is, you think if I was walking past a room and a patient's family member asked for some water for the patient and he was not my patient I would say "Find his nurse".----NOT!!! Needless to say, we did complain and our waitress by techniqality did not get tipped, the HOST did, and it was a dam* good one!

More
15 years 3 months ago #11041 by EKM
THIS is also what I have a problem with. When I have a problem with my computer and I call for tech support and the da&m freak can't even speak English clearly. What the H&ll. Why are these people giving our jobs to people in India and wierd other places when they can be gainfully employing people in THIS country.
Come on people. I speak 3 languages for god's sake, and if you don't speak one of them I understand, then you have some SERIOUS problems.
Like when I am on the phone for 4 hours trying to figure out something on my computer that could take 30 minutes with an ENGLISH speaking person that doesn't have a wierd dialect and speaking something other than english.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate people that can't learn English if they are going to help people in the UNITED STATES and the PRIMARY LANGUAGES here are ENGLISH and SPANISH. Now I am willing to meet people half-way. I speak spanish, but geesh, lets hire some more morons to "help" people that can't even speak english. Thats just like hiring me to help Janpanese people and expecting them to Know MY Language.
:censored: morons

More
15 years 3 months ago #11042 by babydoc1995
I am sick of seeing overweight teenage girls in super tight hip hugger short shorts with bare midriff spaghetti strap tank tops on and fat rolls oozing out over their waistbands, tops and everywhere else!!!! Do they really think they look like Brittany Spears?

More
15 years 3 months ago #11043 by eeh2004
The false sense of entitlement that I see in the patient population around here. Or let's be honest, in the general population! Every day I hear "give me disability (because most aren't sick and just don't want to work)" or "make me a referral right now (to which they will not show up)" or the infamous "give me Lortab/Percocet/Soma/Xanax (or all of the above)." All of which the taxpayers are funding either through federal or state means. This is the drawback of a residency-based practice.

:censored:

Erin

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!