× General Discussion

5 Funny/unusual facts about you!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1353 by UCLABruin
1. I'm a big SpongeBob SquarePants fan! I got to see the movie recently. ;)

2. One time I had a dream, woke up in the middle of the night, fell back asleep, and had another dream in which I described to a friend my first dream! :eek:

3. I have four pet hermit crabs named Eddie, Ozzie, Stanley, and Clay Aiken. :blush:

4. I've met Julie Andrews twice at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, which is held every year on the UCLA campus. I have heard that it's the largest book fair in the nation.

5. I have an annual pass to Disneyland and go several times during the year. My favorite time is during the holidays, when the park is decorated and there is "snow" (read: soap bubbles) every night during the firework show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1354 by juliesmom
Wow! What a fun bunch we are! :D

1. I absolutely love snow and snowy weather. It still reminds me of the first (and only) time I fell in love...sigh..

2. My brother is married to my husband's sister. (they got married first), and we both have girls who were born within a month of each other. They are cousins with the same set of grandparents! (closest thing to being sisters (?))

3. I love to study and take exams to challenge myself. I also am a arts&crafts junkie, i knitt, paint, crochet, sew, embroider..etc., and have a need to become the perfect housewife/working mother.

4. Internet is second to oxygen for me. Most of my friendships are online.

5. I love the smell of hospitals, whenever I walk into one, it feels like home! (my dad's a doctor and we were kids when he was doing his residency, so we visited him at the hospital alot and they were great memories!) I also love to collect medical books, and HAVE to read anything that has to do with medicine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!