× General Discussion

Amazon Gifr Certificate for Residents and Physicians

More
12 years 1 month ago #15558 by AnnaM
OK, just to give someone else a shot, I did get my tenth referral, so no need to click my link anymore. If you want to join, click fertility's link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15559 by fertility
Thanks AnnaM for stealing my IDEA. You will go far in life.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15560 by Baby Einstein
Maybe the fact that Anna has 500+ posts in here whereas you only have 2 (the 2 right here) make MomMD members more likely to click on her link. We tend to prefer regular members over people who come here just to advertize.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15561 by sahmd
I believe AnnaM was the first one to bring the idea to MomMD, way back in May 2007. Of course, you were probably not aware of that, having just joined in January 2008.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15562 by AnnaM
Yes, I did, and I probably would not even have said anything about fertility's link if she had fully disclosed that there was something in it for her if anyone joined through her link. I believe in total honesty when asking for favors. And I could have omitted my post about reaching my goal and just kept collecting referrals, each of which gets me a $20 Amazon gift card, but I posted it.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15563 by lori
I'll join your link over fertility's any day Anna. Have no time to do it now, but when I do, you'll have another 20.00 gift certificate coming your way! :)

"Cure sometimes, Care always" <br />Dr. Robert Fogel. <br />"Go confidently in the direction of your dream. Live the life you have imagined". HD Thoreau

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!