× General Discussion

guilty pleasures..

More
15 years 4 months ago #1515 by MomMD
Time to lighten things up a bit.. what is your guilty pleasure?

Right now, even though I know its wrong and bad for me, I watch too much reality TV. OK here goes - SUrvivor, Swan, Extreme Makeover, Faking It (BBC), What NOt to Wear (BBC) and the Restaurant! Obviously I don't get to watch the all the time and every week, but whenver I remember they are on. Oh and Queer Eye too.

I have other guilty pleasures too. I'll save those for later... :p

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #1516 by M-A
Videogames!! My boyfriend and I agreed that we wouldn't buy a game system because we both get addicted, but then he won an Xbox in a raffle! I've been continuously buying games...Splinter Cell, THe Simpsons Road Rage, Rayman, etc. It's a real time waster :blush:

Anyone else into videogames?

M-A

More
15 years 4 months ago #1517 by amyk
arguing on the internet :rotfl: since 1991, don't even want to think what I could've used all that time for....

amy

More
15 years 4 months ago #1518 by samenewme
Surfing the Net and playing Freecell. And re-reading light science fiction titles. And playing the piano. And...oh, the list goes on forever.

More
15 years 4 months ago #1519 by DrSAHM
the occasional massage........... bliss!

More
15 years 4 months ago #1520 by eeh2004
I second massages! And the occasional pedicure. I like a glass of good wine about twice a month. Oh! And I have just discovered caramel Hershey's Kisses. Aaahhh, so good!

Erin

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!