× General Discussion

guilty pleasures..

More
15 years 4 months ago #1527 by Amy26
Sopranos, six feet under, Dead like me, and the L word..... I catch up on all these shows when I get some time.... and ooooohhhhhh Latin American food :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #1528 by V-tach
Sleeping until 10:00 am....when I can! I also love ER, Law & Order: SVU, Judging Amy, walking with my Westie (Cotton), walking on the beach at night, swimming at night and traveling (I'm going to Disney World in August!!!)

LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!

More
15 years 3 months ago #1529 by amhunt
love to cook to relieve stress . . . and . . . get ideas from watching Food Network - gotta love that nerdy Alton Brown!! (He's so scientific it's kinda sexy).

Other pleasures :cloud9: : love to read novels and get pedicures, rollar blade at the beach, followed by running my toes through the sand and watching the surf, then getting into the surf with my boogie board (man I gonna miss the beach when I move to NV)!

medicine is a science of integrity and committment

More
15 years 3 months ago #1530 by IUmedstudent

Originally posted by rhlmdmph2b:
I also have to admit that I love Discovery Health's Medical Shows. It's awful, but one day, I stayed at home and watched a Trauma: Life In the ER marathon on TLC...THE ENTIRE DAY!

When was this marathon? I've complained to my mother before that TLC only has Trading Spaces or While You Were Out marathons. I thought they never had medical show marathons. I don't really care for reality TV that has do with dating/romance but I do like the extreme makeover shows. I watch sitcoms. On weekends when my son is with his father, I like to get a little tipsy at the club and shake my groove thing.

More
15 years 3 months ago #1531 by digginit
umm...(oh the timing :ouch: ) I'm starting to get into lifting weights and biking again. My new guilty pleasures methinks are preferable to the old.

More
15 years 3 months ago #1532 by Button
Guilty pleasures...
Long baths, Dr. Pepper, hiking, painting, watching American Idol (bad, I know), massage, eating out, movie popcorn, Sex and the City reruns, buying fancy dresses I never really wear...

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!