× General Discussion

guilty pleasures..

More
15 years 5 months ago #1521 by chylothorax
Mommd is my guilty pleasure. Also I take a bath with ds every night...it's just easier to get him cleaned up and prevent drowning if I'm in there with him, and (not least) because it gives me an excuse to soak and relax a little every day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #1522 by DrWuStar*
new shoes... :laughing: . in the last 6 months, i can afford for the first time in my life to buy clothes that i don't absolutely need. i imagine this is all about to change what with med school and student loans, but non-practical shoes are such a delight.

More
15 years 5 months ago #1523 by CaLiGirL:)
Shopping... :D I admit, even while I can't afford to do it, I find myself swiping that dang credit card for beauty products, clothes, my daughter's clothing, etc. Not all the time, but it happens enough for me to realize what I've done, and feel terribly guilty about it.

Internet. I love reading this forum and SDN. Especially areas of politics, although I don't take part in the debates at all, really. I just like to read it.

Talk radio. I have a LONG commute to and from school (probably a total of 3-4 hours, depending on traffic), and I find talk radio to be stimulating to the mind. I like listening to the news on radio. If you were to see me, you'd probably naturally think I were a girl to be blasting Britney Spears, Beyonce, and fill-in-the blank hip-hop/rap musicians... but I blast talk radio instead. :D :laughing:

I think I read politics on forums, listen to talk radio... b/c lately, I've just been curious about politics in general. It's a good way to educate myself, I think. Regardless, it's still a guilty pleasure. :o

More
15 years 5 months ago #1524 by rhlmdmph2b
I'm with Sethina on the reality t.v. thing! I prefer Fear Factor, The Batchelor, Extreme makeover, and Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I also have to admit that I love Discovery Health's Medical Shows. It's awful, but one day, I stayed at home and watched a Trauma: Life In the ER marathon on TLC...THE ENTIRE DAY! Complete medical nerd, I know!! :rolleyes: I also like massages and bubblebaths!! ;)

More
15 years 5 months ago #1525 by Popcorn
One part Kaluha, one part creme de cacao, ice, topped with whipped cream-from-a-can (stirred in a little)

The latest Clive Cussler novel (Or Harry Potter, depending!)

Spider solitaire. (It's addicting!!)

Bubble baths. (I do this almost daily...)

Calvin & Hobbes books (while in the bath - even better!)

Garlic bread. Lots of it.

More
15 years 5 months ago #1526 by EKM
I love CSI, CSI Miami, Chocolate, Diet Coke, and carbs...I love breads and cakes, a huge weakness for me :blush: :)

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!