× General Discussion

If you could pick a vacation spot...

More
14 years 10 months ago #1655 by DrSAHM
We've just gotten back from Marrakech, Morocco - and it would have to be one of my most favourite vacation spots thus far. Its exotic, exciting, very family friendly, great shopping, lots of lounging around in the riads (guest houses) and luxury pampering available with the hammams (moroccoan day spas).
We took our 18 mth old daughter with us - we were received warmly everywhere we went and often the wait staff in the restaraunts would be playing with her while we ate our meals in peace. It was a great vacation - there was so much to see and do and also so great that we've now got baby #2 on the way! :goodvibes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1656 by mommd2b
MAN, I need a vacation! Just reading these posts makes me want to book something. :p

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1657 by finallydoc
Graduation gift here I come.
Caribbean cruise for 7 nights - the kids get to stay at grandma's (my mom is the best!) :cool:

More
14 years 10 months ago #1658 by Dental-Mom
London & Israel!

Went there last April. It was a vacation to remember! Both grandmas stayed here in USA with the kids.

Actually, anywhere I go WITHOUT my boys, is concidered VACATION! :rotfl:

Dental mom.

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1659 by Laramisa
Last spring we went to Sicily and this was one of my favorite holidays. Nice combination of sun & spring flowers, archeology/history and good food. Unfortunately this year we are too broke for this but we are still doing our hiking/horseriding weekends locally.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1660 by MomMD
Oh yes please, add Italy to my list!

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!