× General Discussion

A tragedy strikes

More
14 years 11 months ago #19107 by PremedRN
Well, I have had a lot of issues happening but nothing has topped this one.

A friend of mine, who I grew up with and obviously know very well went out to buy diapers and milk for his 2 and half yr old, 20mo old, and 7 mon th old and came back to his house engulfed in flames and the mother having had jumped from an upstairs window. All those babies, Aiden, Anthony, and Mark lost their precious little lives. I am really mourning over this and I cant imagine what Mark is going through, he is a zombie. Im concerned that he may try to hurt himself. To top this all off, he had no life insurance on his children. He was a single father, the courts awarded him sole custody of his children (but was off and on with the mom and she was apparently around just for the holidays). There is suspicion as to who caused this fire in regards to the mother. I just feel awful. I have set up a fund for donations in the name of the children's grandma who planning the funeral and burial. I am unsure as to what I can post about this as far as donations go, but more than anything else keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #19108 by docdocwhosthere
My full condolences for your loss and his; may you each find some peace with this. It's very tragic... my thoughts and prayers for his family.

More
14 years 11 months ago #19109 by bjj
My heart is breaking for all of you over this trajedy. There can be absolutely nothing worse than the loss of a child. My prayers will certainly be will all of you.

More
14 years 11 months ago #19110 by Duck
I will also pray for your friend and his family.

DC

More
14 years 11 months ago #19111 by cardiacRN
so sorry to hear about your friend's tragic loss, may the good Lord comfort all those morning and give them peace. I will keep you all in my prayers.

More
14 years 11 months ago #19112 by IsraeliGirl
That's terrible! :guilty:
I'm so sorry... I don't know what to say...

:grouphug:

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!