× General Discussion

Private Forum Access

More
15 years 10 months ago #2076 by MomMD
If you would like access to the MomMD private forum, please send me a private message. Tell me a little about yourself and why you want access to the private forum. Don't forget to give me your username. Please allow a few days for your request to be processed. If you do not hear from us within 7 days your request has been denied.

Any user (physician or student) may apply.

Thanks,

Sethina

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #2077 by MomMD
Forgot to say that the private forums are not elitist in anyway. They are available for users who may have a real private issue to discuss, legal, personal or otherwise. They will also not replace the regular forums as we encourage all users to post in all forums.

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

More
15 years 10 months ago #2078 by psych
Sethina, for the technologically challenged among us (specifically me), how do I private message you?

More
15 years 10 months ago #2079 by MomMD
See the button with the file card and two people. Click on that and you will bring up a screen that looks just like a new topic one (except that it is a private message). Just use as you would.

Sethina

More
15 years 10 months ago #2080 by laural
Sethina,
How do I access a private message? Is this in the private forum area?

Thanks...and congratulations on your acceptance to med school. Let us all know when you matriculate so that we can wear party hats and celebrate with you!

More
15 years 10 months ago #2081 by MelissaGray
Click on "my profile" near the top of the webpage & it'll take you to your PMs. :)

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!