× General Discussion

How much TV do you watch?

More
15 years 3 months ago #3303 by EKM
I am also a huge CSI fan. I also love Law and Order SVU. I like the older ER episodes. I miss Dr. Greene! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #3304 by AnnRita
I'm a TV junkie for certain shows, but can not watch during school, so I tape them...and watch when I have time or need a break. That way I spend less time watching because I can fast forward throught the commercials. :)
I'm even more addicted to reading ANYTHING besides textbooks, so absolutely can not pick up a novel (usually go through one a day) during the semester, so the TV tapes become my "alpha" time.
(Really into the time management thing. :goodvibes: )
No soaps, tho.
Ann

More
15 years 3 months ago #3305 by StartingOver
I watch way too much compared to others. But I have my shows that I am addicted to and can't miss. I tape them though and watch them at my leisure. I'm still trying to finish the TV season.

I do not watch 1 extra minute of TV that is not one of the following shows: 60 Minutes, Alias, 24, The Shield, The West Wing, The O.C., Angel (got cancelled-won't be returning next season), Tru Calling, CSI (the original!), and Boston Public (also cancelled). I may give up on The West Wing and Alias next season as I have been frustrated with both of these shows this season.

I may pick up a few new shows in the fall depending on what looks interesting. I was a long-time ER fan but finally quit watching when they got rid of Drs. Benton, always my favorite character, and Greene. I don't like the new cast members, who are just not interesting to me at all. I miss the original cast with Carol, Dr. Greene, Dr. Ross, Dr. Benton, etc.

Love,
Stacy

P.S. I'm premed so I have a bit more time on my hands. Besides, I need a release from studying. ;)

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!