× General Discussion

Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #140940 by stuartbinny
Hi everyone

Each human gets nervous or anxious from time to time—when talking in public, for instance, or when going through financial problems. For some people, however, anxiety becomes so persistent, or so forceful, that it begins to take over their lives. How can you tell if your everyday anxiety has crossed the line?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #140941 by leo richard
when you start worrying too much about small to big things, couldn't get a proper sleep, experience muscle tension whether it consists of clenching your jaw, balling your fists, or flexing muscles throughout your body and the problems of chronic indigestion are some of the symptoms that show your every day anxiety is crossing the line.
Hope it was helpful!
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by leo richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuartbinny

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #140942 by edward
All of us go through some level of anxiety in our everyday lives. Personally, I have problems with the term "disorder", but I'd seek help if I see someone suffering from the following :

1) Physiological symptoms, such as Palpitations, dry mouth, nausea, dizziness, muscle tension, tingling on ends of hand or feet, coldness of feet and hands, sweaty hands or feet, chronic indigestion, etc.

2) Emotional symptoms, such as feelings of panic, fear and restlessness, problems in sleeping

3) Behavioural symptoms such as showing compulsive behaviour (wearing a particular outfit to avoid some negative outcome, washing or clearning something thinking it would avoid something....), obsessively worrying about something, fright to be in public areas, self-doubt, frequent flashbacks (remembering something that happened in the past and that has connections to having heightened anxiety levels), perfectionism (tending to do a certain thing in a finicky manner with a lot of anticipatory anxiety on making mistakes).
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuartbinny

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #140947 by stuartbinny
Hy Edward
How you feel the level of anxiety? what's the level of anxiety do you have?

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #140948 by edward
How do I know at which level of anxiety I am, I haven't consulted any doctor or psychiatrist yet?

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!