× General Discussion

Saying thank you to most supportive prof

More
10 years 5 months ago #6201 by Dental-Mom
I need some ideas to thank my most supportive prof. If it wasn't for her I'd had not made it this far. I'm graduating Sunday and I know she'll be there too.

I asked the department's secretary what my prof likes and she told me about a cute coffee place where she goes daily and grades exams/gets work done....I'll do that, a thank you card, and will also write a letter to the chair of the department. She's not a flower person, but loves chocolate.

Also, I'd like to give her a certificate of appreciation and with the graduation coming up this Sunday, I won't make it to buy in online, so are there any stores that carry those? Or should I make her one? Well one of my artists friends could make one....

She is my faculty adviser, and dental internship coordinator. The dentist at the clinic said that I should give her an electrical toothbrush....and a bag with oral care goodies.... :wave:

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6202 by rs4
congrats on your upcoming graduation!

in an academic setting a letter to her department chair (saying what a great educator she is and how she has affected your training) is a good idea, as well as something more personal from you.

RS

More
10 years 5 months ago #6203 by Dental-Mom
:goodvibes:

Yes, the letter idea is great.

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!