× International

Studying medicine in Germany

More
8 years 5 months ago #79954 by tmn
hi dory
r u still there
can u pls guide me for a medicine admission in germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #83550 by mariam
hello,I am from Georgia,Tbilisi.I am studying at Medical University,on econd courses.I aminterseted if there is some exchange programs in Germany ,I will be very glad if I will have a chance to learn in some medical college or summer school in Germany even some weeks .Please if anyone has information aboput this write me.Thanks

More
7 years 9 months ago #83551 by mariam
I will be glad if I attend on some mediacl conference in Gemrnay

More
6 years 10 months ago #88023 by tony756
hiiii
i would like to join MD programme in medicine in germany.
i already completed my bachelors deg
if someone reading this could help or guide me it will be grateful

More
6 years 10 months ago #88040 by christophermorgh
Medicine in Germany is not taught according to the bachelor / master pattern. The first medical degree is a master's level degree.

Before you can continue your education in Germany, your transcripts have to be translated into German by a certified translator and then evaluated by the responsible government office in Germany. After this, you will be informed at which stage you can join the German medical curriculum.

Please note that all subjects in clinical medicine are taught exclusively in German language.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #91125 by DeborahR
My father is from Denmark - to be exactly from Oslo. I am half German half Denmark . I am really proud that I can help you - it surprised me a lot. Dory I have to tell you that all the universities are good if you want to learn from them.

Even the worst uni in the world can be the best only if you learn. And Dory - have you tried visiting some webpages that do contain all those information? I can help you - Here are two webpages that have all the info-s. These info are useful to students from Germany too. One of them is www.studying-in-germany.org/ and another one is www.studygermany.mawista.com/

They do contain all the info that you are looking for; accommodation, expenses, student jobs and everything you need to know. I would also suggest you to make a checklist before you are going to come and study in Germany. A friend of mine [just like you - he is an international student] came up with a good article about all the advises that you need www.koyotie.com/advice-for-when-you-are-studying-abroad/ .

I hope I helped you in any way possible, even if I am new member hope my message will be not marked as Spam because of resources!!!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!