× International

any views of PASS program that dean recommended

More
9 years 4 months ago #75107 by dnaanr
hello,

my dean highly encouraged me to attend the PASS program to make sure that i pass and do well on Step II since Step I was subpar and academic record has been spotty. i have been very distracted by family issues. my dean has been understanding, but still warns me about the poor match placement if i don't do well on Step II.

does anyone have any views on the PASS program? i really dont want to plunk down a sizeable amount of money on a course in a location that i am not familiar. i prefer big cities. i rather study for step II in a place where i am supported and familiar environment.

thanks,
DNA|anr
ps-i prefer to make some decisions by the end of the month since the exams are coming up. this is not a solicitation from the company, but rather previous course goers and how it benefitted them. i think i just have bad focus and test anxieties during major exams.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #75321 by VivCe
I heard it was a good program from someone who took it. She also had subpar Step I scores but ended up doing well on step II after she took the program. I have another friend who used it for Step I and didn't think it helped her that much. So I don't really know what to say. I guess it depends on exactly what your study style is and what you want from the program. Is it the course instruction you need or the discipline of being required to attend lectures and study every night? Or being away from home, tv or any disturbances so you can focus? If so then it may work for you but there are other programs out there too that may be cheaper.

If it is meant to be, it is up to me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!