× Introductions & Connections

Teen Moms

More
9 years 6 months ago #73916 by FuturaDoctora
Hello everyone,

I would love to connect with any Teen Mom in this website!
If you were or are a teen mom, let's share some experiences, struggles, and advice.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #75039 by studentmamasf
Hi,

I was a teen mom, I had my daughter when I was nineteen. I am currently still working on my undergrad degree in Child and Adolescent Development, afterwards I plan on doing a post bacc in pre-med. I want to be a ped md. What about you? My daughter is four now.

More
8 years 2 months ago #80995 by Drmelanie76
I was a teen mom & now an MD. You might like my book on amazon.com "taking my medicine: my journey from teenage mother to physician". Good luck!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #82062 by MrsBigDreams
I was a teen mom and now I want to pursue medicine. My greatest challenges so far has been accepting the fact that I really want to become a physician. It has always been in my mind, but my priorities were in order. When I finished high school I had to make sure I was able to provide for my daughter, who is now ten and the oldest of four. :) Every since 20 I've been working in the medical field and love it. That brings me back to the only dream I haven't fulfilled yet, and that's to become a doctor. This Jan. I will begin undergrad with hopes that my dream will eventually come true.

Good Luck and Stay Focused! You can be anything You want to be!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!