× Introductions & Connections

what to do

More
17 years 2 months ago #54037 by **DONOTDELETE**
hi, iam a gynaecologist, from india. my husband, m.d.in public health is doing his m.p.h. from U.S.C(u.s.).iam in india with a daughter (5). here i have a very good rapport with my patients, the thing that , satisfies me most. offcourse. ido want to come u.s. for higher studies in my field, but i doubt, about my daughter's future there can i clear usmle, with all my responsibilities.please i need your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #54038 by TexasRose
Hi! :) First of all, I think you've come to the right place!

Have you posted your questions on the Doctor forum? I confess I know nothing about USMLE and doctors coming from overseas, but I'm sure one of us can point you to some useful information.

What is your concern about your daughter's future? Are you concerned about her education if you come to the US, or about staying in India?

Please Private message me if you like and keep posting questions here! Hopefully we can help!
Theresa

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

More
17 years 2 months ago #54039 by angel
Neelampuneet,

Hello, it is good to hear from someone in medicine from across the world. I know that moving to the the US with your daughter would be a big change. I have been to India several times; (U.P., Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan)
I suggest you post on the doctor forum as well, there are women that may be able to help you. I am still a student, but will do anything I can to help you. Feel free to personal message me!

Angel

More
17 years 2 months ago #54040 by **DONOTDELETE**
hi'theresa, thanks for your reply.I find this site of great help for me.

More
17 years 2 months ago #54041 by **DONOTDELETE**
hi'angel, it's great to hear from someone who has visited the india. I'm from delhi. ihave done both my graduation and post graduation from u.p.I'm planing to prepare for mle, as i'm not doing my practice nowadays.can i look forward,to have a reply from your side.I know being a medical student you might be very busy. neelam.

More
17 years 2 months ago #54042 by angel
Neelam,

Hello! It is good to hear from someone in India. I love your country. I miss the Chai! I have visited Delhi too. A very busy city! I enjoyed my stay there. I have a friend that lives in Allahabad, I was in Allahabad for the Kumbh Mela just over one year ago. That was incredible!

I am not a medical student yet, I am still working on my undergraduate degree. I have gotten started in college a little late, since I did much travelling when I was younger.

Have you decided to try and move the the US with your daughter?

Angel

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!